Help swapping back to stock suspension

pedaltheglobe

Reaction score
My 06 F350 King Ranch had two 4 inch blocks stacked in the rear with the stock blocks removed when I purchased it. It had a 3 inch spacer along with aftermarket coils in the front. I am unsure of how much lift the aftermarket coils have. Picture of how it currently sits attached.

Shortly after purchasing it I swapped in a 5 inch block in the rear and removed the two 4 inch blocks on each side. I also removed the 3 inch spacer in the front. It now sits level so I'm assuming I effectively have a 4.5 inch lift, but someone correct me if I'm wrong...

My goal is to drop the truck to stock height and it sit level. I purchased a stock suspension locally on craigslist including 4 shocks, pitman arm, and 1.5" front leveling spacers. I forgot to ask if they came off an F250 or F350. Would the coils and shocks be different between those two models? I believe I have everything I need besides the stock rear blocks. I'm considering not running rear blocks or the front leveling spacer, but concerned my worn down 35" tires will rub even though my fender liners are trimmed. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

uploadfromtaptalk1438883147290.jpg

ODAWG714

Reaction score
I've just switched 250 springs with 350 springs and it made no difference at all height wise. If you need blocks and u bolts let me know

Latest posts

Members online