help....

stroker24

Reaction score
I'm having issues with truck running Well at idle. Go down the road at 55. It runs just fine. At idle its a smoke out. Going down the road it shows no smoke. Did egr delete last night. And egr cooler looked great. But when I started into taking intercooler piping and intake tube off I had excessive oil on turbo and everything. Air filter looks very clean. Any help will guys.

stroker24

Reaction score
The turbos temparaly off right now. Smokes so bad that you almost can't see anything. The intake elbow had oil laying in when I took the intercooler pipe off.

G Racing

Reaction score
It all started after you did the egr delete? If your cooler pipes have excessive oil then it could be the seal in your turbo.

stroker24

Reaction score
Is say the seals in the turbo. Honestly the history is me working the bugs out from who ever had it before.

Atsah

Reaction score
It was blowing smoke before I did the egr delete.

That is what I wanted to point out to G Racing.. I have some ideas but G Racing knows a lot more than I do.. The more information someone has about something, the better..

G Racing

Reaction score
How much blow by does the engine have? Take your oil fill cap off and see if you have any visible smoke coins from the fill tube.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.