Help

kystroker7.3

Reaction score
Driving home today truck was running fine then died all of a sudden. It just cranks and cranks without tring to hit a lick. Replaced CPS and thought that would fix it but still same problem any insight?

kystroker7.3

Reaction score
Ill check the ipr wires. The icp is hooked up but would it cause my truck not to start if it was bad? Also ive checked the fuses and they are good. When I crank the truck is not showing any oil pressure would that be and issue?

ryanss22

Reaction score
do not use starting fluid!!!! check the oil level like stated, low oil and it will shut down..

did your truck die when it was running, or when u went to start it again it wouldlt start?

kystroker7.3

Reaction score
Truck started this morning but didnt really want to. Went to restart truck and it just cranks and cranks. Im about to replace the ICP sensor to see if that helps

kystroker7.3

Reaction score
Replaced IPR today and checked both UVCH. Got it to fire up once then it died and wont start back up it just cranks. Checked the wires to the IPR and they look fine im running out of ideas. The only thing i havent replaced yet it the ICP sensor but im not sure if that would cause the truck not to run or die when running

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.