Hey Big Rig Guys!

sniper_101

Reaction score
Not mine, but the truck I drive for the farm I work for:
05' International 9900i. ISX, 13-spd, 22.5's, straight piped, Webasto engine and bunk systems and a messed up front bumper thanks to a ****ty tow rope.

IMG_7110.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_FBvclaAQ

Last edited:

sniper_101

Reaction score
LOL, I still like that truck even with the bent bumper. How much weight wise can you haul in those hopper bottoms?

http://www.highways.gov.sk.ca/load-limits/ (bottom one, lol)

Unless hauling to the further away elevators, we don't pass any scales . . . so that limit is "sometimes" exceeded, lol. However, that doesn't mean the Mounties won't pull ya over and check the weights.

johnday

Reaction score
Barton City Michigan, under a rock or log, where t
http://www.highways.gov.sk.ca/load-limits/ (bottom one, lol)

Unless hauling to the further away elevators, we don't pass any scales . . . so that limit is "sometimes" exceeded, lol. However, that doesn't mean the Mounties won't pull ya over and check the weights.

LOL When I first looked I sorta thought:wtf:, then I realized it was Kilo's, guess I don't spend enough time on your side of the border any more. So 62500 kilo's comes out to around 141k-145k in pounds. That's more like it!LOL

uga33

Reaction score
I drive this everyday. Its a 94 International with an N14 Cummins and 10 speed Eaton. Odometer reading is 1,300,000 as of today.

235.jpg

HeWhoIs

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
And dont think for one minute that all our trucks are decent late model trucks.....
007-1.jpg

Those hoses are more limp dick then a ferd billy in the middle of a pile of naked perky horny chicks.

Good to see some real trucks tho (Cummings powah)

stroker2

Reaction score
Those hoses are more limp dick then a ferd billy in the middle of a pile of naked perky horny chicks.

Good to see some real trucks tho (Cummings powah)

Well that particular truck has a Cat in it....not that you would know the difference :morons:

You do set the bar high i will give ya that. My advice is to pull your smart remarks on the newbs who will bite your bait and fight back and will be pissed about it for real

HeWhoIs

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well that particular truck has a Cat in it....not that you would know the difference :morons:

You do set the bar high i will give ya that. My advice is to pull your smart remarks on the newbs who will bite your bait and fight back and will be pissed about it for real

It has a cat in it? Man the mice must be really bad in that Jalopy, unlimited food for the cat and it looks like plenty of water for it too.

Say what you want nooobie, that was more then a nibble.

Kind

Reaction score
My newest addition

2012 Pete 389 tri-drive, 36" bunk, MX 485, 18 speed. It is still under construction, I am currently installing an aluminum gravel box. It will be pulling the trailer pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 189

stroker2

Reaction score
It has a cat in it? Man the mice must be really bad in that Jalopy, unlimited food for the cat and it looks like plenty of water for it too.

Say what you want nooobie, that was more then a nibble.

yeah there is plenty of mice. And theres plenty of leaks in that pos that there isnt plenty of water

HeWhoIs

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You better grab some Pabst and a few tubes of red silicone and make that tank look like it has the chicken pox

Chimera

Reaction score
My newest addition

2012 Pete 389 tri-drive, 36" bunk, MX 485, 18 speed. It is still under construction, I am currently installing an aluminum gravel box. It will be pulling the trailer pictured.

Gorgeous truck man! I'd love to have that same truck in sonic blue metallic with pearl white accents

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Here is my dads rig, lowered two inches and streched 36". Custom deckplate, drop visor, and lights. 2002 KW T600 475 Cat, 18spd, over million miles never apart thanks to Gulfcoast Oil filters.

421.jpg

438.jpg

2_downsize.jpg

1_downsize.jpg

0915112020.jpg

0915112019.jpg

Latest posts

Members online