HID / LED FLOOD / WORK LIGHTS

slowstroke

Reaction score
hey guys,

I am going to be buying 6-8 flood / work lights for my truck.

what are your guys suggestions for some high quality HID or LED lights?

Thanks

7.3 Cowboy

Reaction score
ridig industries or recon or optrinics. You talking like a 4-6'' round light or a square one?

7.3 Cowboy

Reaction score
High quality Recon ?

that is an oxymoron

Well the 10 cablights i bought from 1.5 yrs havent burnted out, leaked, or got a cloudy lense and have a set of headlight bulbs in for 8 months with no problems as well.....

slowstroke

Reaction score
yeah either 4-6'' round light or a square one.... whatever has the widest, tallest & longest beam pattern.

OscarMartin

Reaction score
hey guys,

what are your guys suggestions for some high quality HID or LED lights?

Thanks

hello friends which lights have you opted for? i am not good with these light accessories so can you tell which technology is better and affordable?Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)

simonton6.4

Reaction score
yeah either 4-6'' round light or a square one.... whatever has the widest, tallest & longest beam pattern.

Spend the money and get riged lights best quality and great lighting and there easy to wire up you can get jumpers when your wiring up that many

OscarMartin

Reaction score
hey guys,

what are your guys suggestions for some high quality HID or
LED lights?

Thanks

hello friends which lights have you opted for? i am not good with these light accessories so can you tell which technology is better and affordable?Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)
Still waiting for reply

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
First off size matters. Unless the LEDs are a 10w version you need more to get more light. Most bars on the market are using 3w LEDs.

I have KC 6x9 HIDs and a knock off 30" LED bar. The 30" LED is great for 100 yards or less. It has nice white light and really makes driving easier at night. The KC HIDs will knock down the dark well beyond 100 yds. Since I use the driving lens version I get a nice wide beam that covers the road (plus some) side-to-side VERY well.

When I run both the KC HIDs and LED bar I can see the future.

2013-05-17165245_zps53c5b19a.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online