Hid Projector Headlights.

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
Do these come with the hid kit?

(I may have glanced over that part)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Pretty sure I know what you are using for parts here and that is one hell of a price! I am in the middle of my Tahoe lights now and my 06 250 lights are next. I have well over $350 in parts alone for each of my retrofits, and labor is quite the PITA!

For sure this is the only route anyone should go with HID lights for the sake of your own safety and the drivers around you.

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
Pretty sure I know what you are using for parts here and that is one hell of a price! I am in the middle of my Tahoe lights now and my 06 250 lights are next. I have well over $350 in parts alone for each of my retrofits, and labor is quite the PITA!

For sure this is the only route anyone should go with HID lights for the sake of your own safety and the drivers around you.

Thx. Yeah it isn't a cheap kit!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
sooo. plug and play into factory harness or setup like normal HIDs? can you pm me a price on doing a set of mine that are already painted, just projectors

Eric@HoldersDiesel

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Plug and play just like a "normal" HID kit, only WAY better output and you won't blind other drivers. Plus you get that sexy light cutoff with the low beams, and the bi-xenon gives you great high beam output. His kit comes with the projector retrofit, bulbs, and ballasts. If you figure an HID "kit" (bulbs and ballasts) costs $150-200 and you really don't gain much in output, this is a great deal!

Good vs. Bad....

0573-hid-light-setup-projector-vs-nonprojector-jpg.jpg

Also I will add I have no affiliation with this vendor. I am just glad to see someone offering this service at a crazy low price. I HATE HID setups in factory housings...this is the ONLY way to go!

Last edited:

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
Well these utilize the stock housing. I feel they look a lot better then the other hids I've seen out there

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
They are the stock housings, but the addition of the projector focuses the light too a specific spot under the "cutoff" which formed by a cutoff shield that has the stepdown on the drivers side to not blind oncoming traffic like a truly stock housing/HID combo will do.

These will give your "stock" Ford housings virtually the same light output and pattern as a vehicle that comes from the factory with HID's. Headlight aiming is key after install to truly get that awesome cutoff.

Also a side note:
Most people run a 55watt 6000k bulb in their PnP HID kits, but in actuality, ALL the factory systems on the road run a 35 watt 4300k bulb and I guarantee any factory HID kit (or retrofit) will outperform any PnP kit in a stock halogen bucket. The projector helps create that blueish cutoff line and overall "white" or "blue" color everyone is after.

mclean

Reaction score
Well these utilize the stock housing. I feel they look a lot better then the other hids I've seen out there

Oh I know. It's against the law here to do just the PnP HID kits in Stock housings and the was no way I was being a set of those Ghey headlight kits of eBay so this is a way better option

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
Ok the price breakdown is as follows as I have a lot asking the price.

$400 plus shipping to do the retrofit.

$100 to paint them if you want them painted.

I have a 6.0 set here that needs someone name on it!

2005pwerstroke

Reaction score
interested in the 6.0 set, the previous owner put what appears to be ebay 35watt hids and they suck i cant see anything especially on backroads.