Honda Hauler build

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Well we started the teardown today, cab is up and the chassis is back to the garage to tear into the motor first thing tomorrow morning.
100_0569.jpg

100_0575.jpg

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
I wish I could swing it, If I wasn't rebuilding the quad later on in the winter it would be different. I think I would go with the S366 kit also, I do tow often enough that it would be a pain to deal with a laggy turbo. Also I don't want to bump myself out of the 2.6 class haha, for now its going to me a work stock build, I'm an NADM official tech, so no sneaky stuff on this truck

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Heads were checked out and are good to go, torquing studs in the morning. Finally got my nozzles figured out. Big thanks to the guys at MPD, saved my a$$ when I broke an injector

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Well its finally all together, full build was the head gaskets, arp studs, Maryland performance 30% nozzles, Elite ported fuel rails, Elite wastegate kit. Already installed the airdog direct to HPFP a month or so ago.Also pulled the trans and clutch to put a new rear main seal in as it was damp when we put the clutch in. Going to work on some more testing and tuneing to get everything dialed in now. Here's a bunch of pictures from the build.
100_0583.jpg

Ready to tear down
100_0581.jpg

Heads off for magnaflux and machining
100_0580.jpg

Swapped injector nozzles, next time i'll be sure to search harder for instructions or a sticky
100_0578.jpg

100_0585.jpg

Wastegate fab
100_0586.jpg

out of the shop, dropped the trans and clutch for the rear main to be installed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.