How is your H&S mounted?

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Alright, so I've had my H&S Black Maxx installed with the suction cup mount for a total of two hours and it already needs to go. LOL

It seems I can only find one mount available, the one from H&S, and it is very clean at all. I'm looking for something that wont stick out like a sore thumb. I know there is some creative ones out there! LOL I've seen some mounted in cup holders, etc, and I think all of that is neat. I'm looking for something custom and clean.

So for those of you out there with your custom mounts, post up a picture, and tell me how you did it! I'm super anal about my truck, so it's gotta be clean.

Motostroker

Reaction score
I have Rudy's custom mount for sale. Looks factory! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349321246.684472.jpg

Rene G

Reaction score
How's the mm as a monitor, do you have the same data as with the dashdaq, or would it be better to keep the dd if I was tuning with the mm?

michigan37

Reaction score
IMO the best way to mount the MM is to get a three gauge pod and run a boost and pyro gauge while using the MM for 4 other parameters.

duddy

Reaction score
Do you have a pick of that? I think that's what I would like to do.
THANKS

Would like to see this also. was looking for another for more monitoring.

I only had my mm fall once but it did break a 100 that day and that is rare here. Is this what you guys are seeing when they come off?

michigan37

Reaction score
Do you have a pick of that? I think that's what I would like to do.
THANKS

No, I am getting ready to order the three gauge pod and two gauges from Diesel Manor. I'll throw that on top of the pile of stuff that needs to be installed that is sitting in my garage. I'll post pics as soon as I do though.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Lucky you with your manual transfer case! Miss that in my old Chev.

Got my new BlendMount for my H&S today. Not sure how big the Blackmaxx is but you could easily get it to work with the attachments they send for height etc..

PICT0054sm.jpg

Latest posts

Members online