How much water to digest ??

Rodslinger

Reaction score
Just got done putting in a Cooling Mist Stage one kit. Has the CM10 fogger. After purging it to clean out any crap in the lines, I'm kinda in shock about the amount that thing puts out. Should this kit really be dumping a gallon of water in just a few minuets?

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
I have a stage two and after five passes at the 1/4 mile I only used no more then a quarter of gallon. Just driving around a gallon will last me weeks depending on how I drive

chris1978

Reaction score
With my CM10 in the hot side pipe set at 25% DC at 12psi boost and 100% at 30psi boost I can use 3-4 gallons in 300 miles towing.

This will go up substantially Sunday now that I have configured an additional CM10 in the cold side to come on 100% at 30 psi...

Sent from my XT910

Rodslinger

Reaction score
It's wild how much H2O those foggers put out. I can blow thru 3 gallons on the first big hill I have to pull. Guess I'm going to have larger tank. On bed on my Excursion to put a big one like that so, I guess I'm fabbing one up.

Any one looking for an aluminum 2.5 gallon tank that sits where the air box does, pm me!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.