How often do you guys change H&s lpfs filters?

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
Pretty much what the topic stated. Just bought one and I was told from people change it every time you do an oil change in the bay and the water separator every 10,000 miles.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've run similar set-ups for years. I change both filters every second oil change.

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
I can get a case of the wix that crosses the baldwin which is like 8 and change per filter and airdog I haven't priced out yet

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Question for you guys about h&s xrt kit. I've found a '11 f250 cc/sb 4xr bds 6" lift new 2 piece wheels, new nit to trail grapplers, fox dual shocks and steering stabilizer. It has the h&s xrt programmer with all del...., 5" down pipe straight back )" tip. The truck is amazing. Rides good and powerful! 125k miles. I can get for 23k cash or trade him my 01 and 13k. Is this truck safe? And should I be looking to do any other mods? Like fuel system,turbo..., I just want a good dependable truck to pull my camper and drive on occasions.

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Ok I found some other threads on this. Sounds like a good thing. The guy really don't know a lot about it and neither do I. The truck is a lariat and I guess in 11 they didn't put backup cameras on them. He showed me how to read all the gauges on the info screen behind steering wheel. I'm guessing in order to change the tune you have to plug it in and change it. Not like a chip. I'm all new to this technology and I guess I'll learn ad I go. First thing I'll do is install aftermarket stereo and backup cameras. The seats are a little worn so covers will be coming. They are the black rough leather. I'll keep reading threads and post if I have questions. Thanks

Reaction score
I suggest changing the filters as often as the factory recommendations at minimum but, since I'm a little bit OCD, I usually change mine every other oil change or 10,000 miles.

Latest posts

Members online