Hpop questions

05str6.0ker

Reaction score
I am in need of an hpop ASAP. Mine went out on me and it's my only vehicle. I'm wanting to go with a step up from factory but not sure who to go with. I like the one from diesel site and I haven't really ever heard any thing bad about them but who do y'all recommend? And is there anybody on here that can get me a good deal on one. I appreciate all the help.

OBS F350

Reaction score
If your truck is an 05+ there is not an aftermarket drop in available to the public yet, they are still being tested as far as I know. What size injector do you plan to run? Stock hpop will support 205s, some even have held ICP with 225s. If you are dead set on more hpo like today your only option is some sort of dual hpop setup.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Call around and see if any shops have the diesel site ready to go. But you will have enough hpo to maintain full ICP with 175s or 190s with a new stock hpop.

05str6.0ker

Reaction score
I would probably run 75% nozzles. I would like a dual setup but I don't think truck will ever be to the level to need a dual setup. Or my bank. Haha

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I would probably run 75% nozzles. I would like a dual setup but I don't think truck will ever be to the level to need a dual setup. Or my bank. Haha

with 190/75s or 190/100 you should have no issues with the stock pump.

I rand 205/100s with no problems, dual pumps is prob overkill in my opinion.

if your really concerned and you have cash burning a hole in your pocket, you could look at something like the HPODS as an alternative

OBS F350

Reaction score
with 190/75s or 190/100 you should have no issues with the stock pump.

I rand 205/100s with no problems, dual pumps is prob overkill in my opinion.

if your really concerned and you have cash burning a hole in your pocket, you could look at something like the HPODS as an alternative

What he said^ as long as you have a properly built injector and a healthy pump you will be able to maintain ICP on a full fuel tune with a stock-205cc injector with stock-100% nozzles.

Latest posts

Members online