• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Huge elite diesel part out list

morepower02

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. Makes one scared of buying a "built truck"..

Last edited:

Crack85

Reaction score
Shone sold to Jesse - Jesse sold to guy in Florida, guy in Florida sold to josh. I believe that's how the truck changed hands

Crack85

Reaction score
Pretty sure Jesse had some personal issues he had to take care of. Don't know Florida guy, n josh was not pleased with truck. Pretty simple really. I'm sure all parties were able to bankroll the truck since they all bought it in the first place.

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
The whole situation does suck. And I am in no way blaming you shone for any of this mess. It's the "shop" that worked on it..... But let's please try and keep this thread for the stuff for sale. Thanks. I've got 37 pms that I have to sort through and I will update this thread shortly with what's spoken for and what's still available.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The whole situation does suck. And I am in no way blaming you shone for any of this mess. It's the "shop" that worked on it..... But let's please try and keep this thread for the stuff for sale. Thanks. I've got 37 pms that I have to sort through and I will update this thread shortly with what's spoken for and what's still available.

what did " the shop" do wrong here ?

Latest posts

Members online