Hybrid Hybrids....

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
kinda another topic, but i know of 2 trucks that do or did break up at 4k rpm running 600% nozzles what would cause this? one obs one sd and different tuners. not refilling?

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
kinda another topic, but i know of 2 trucks that do or did break up at 4k rpm running 600% nozzles what would cause this? one obs one sd and different tuners. not refilling?

Not being a tuner I might be talkin out of my ass, but a nozzle like that would be oil hungry like a mofo. And a dip in ICP would cause PW to increase slightly, possibly interrupting the IDM? It only takes 3ms or so to cause the signals to crash at 4k IIRC.

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Jap, you already have about all the information as the rest of us... Just let us have some time with these things to play with them. Then maybe you will get more useful information, because right now everything is gonna be speculation until we can get them in the flow bench and tinker with them.......

And, you act like you have a right to the information. You should know that it is a privilege to receive information about things like this. Information will be released as Jason sees fit, they are afterall his parts.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Not being a tuner I might be talkin out of my ass, but a nozzle like that would be oil hungry like a mofo. And a dip in ICP would cause PW to increase slightly, possibly interrupting the IDM? It only takes 3ms or so to cause the signals to crash at 4k IIRC.

The force is strong with this one......

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Jap, you already have about all the information as the rest of us... Just let us have some time with these things to play with them. Then maybe you will get more useful information, because right now everything is gonna be speculation until we can get them in the flow bench and tinker with them.......

And, you act like you have a right to the information. You should know that it is a privilege to receive information about things like this. Information will be released as Jason sees fit, they are afterall his parts.

I was never demanding any info... I was asking other members to discuss what they thought...

When I said Jason was slacking, that was a joke. I was just looking for an entertaining conversation on a new site with nothing but intro threads....

Dirt_99

Reaction score
It seems we've got some people in bad moods today... :D
No, the Jap is just retarded on the forums 99.9% of time. Nobody is in a bad mood. The Jap does not know his a$$ from a hole in the ground and thinks that if it is "discussed" on a thread he is getting the down low on what is going on. I do not know what Jason has been working on, but I do know how the Jap works his useless magic on the forums with trying to think he is on the latest and greatest.:D

Last edited:

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No, the Jap is just retarded on the forums 99.9% of time. Nobody is in a bad mood. The Jap does not know his a$$ from a hole in the ground and thinks that if it is "discussed" on a thread he is getting the down low on what is going on. I do not know what Jason has been working on, but I do know how the Jap works his useless magic on the forums with trying to think he is on the latest and greatest.:D

Suck a fat one.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i love the 7.3 section LOL

Jason whatever you are doing, best of luck to you my friend, i really would like to see a 7.3 do better than 680 hp on fuel only

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
i love the 7.3 section LOL

Jason whatever you are doing, best of luck to you my friend, i really would like to see a 7.3 do better than 680 hp on fuel only

There are some rumors... Nothing like what Jason is shooting for, but still impressive.

Latest posts

Members online