I need help

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
The other day I went out and started my truck and it ran fine. Later that day I tried to start it to run some arronds and I couldn't get the truck to start. When I turn the key the truck wll hit like it's going to start comes up to idle but then dies. I can do this over and over again. I have a brand new fuel pump, filter and seperator. Fuel pressure is sitting right at 60psi. I have no codes. I am at a loss here and have no idea what to check. Any help would be great.

fastbee

Reaction score
Could try unplugging your ICP sensor. When mine went bad it did something similar. Truck will run/drive with it unplugged till you can replace it.

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
When the motor turns over my fuel pressure drops to about 35psi and then down to less then 10psi when it tried to run. what could cause my fuel to drop like that? I removed and cleaned the regulator already.

loboost

Reaction score
Check ICP while cranking. You need 585ish to crank

sent while driving recklessly

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
Well I surendered. Called my old man last night and got his AAA card number and had it towed to a friend of mines shop. I tried all I could in my drive way and had no luck so off she goes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.