I was a little surprised...

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Bought a set of 06 stock lariat wheels for my summer wheels last year. They have some sort of highway type tire but have some tread and have worn very evenly so I'll keep em for now. Mounted em up last week and they hit the leaf springs at full lock!! I should of figured this coming off a coil sprung truck but I didn't... Barely need any clearance, so I guess I'll get some spacers and go from there. Here they are
087c85173e0d349cde4fb83861caeeab.jpg

Don't have a pic of them on the truck

sootie

Reaction score
Cool story?

05+ rims have different backspacing. Are you selling the rims or are you asking a question?

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Cool story?

05+ rims have different backspacing. Are you selling the rims or are you asking a question?

I did a search on this before I bought and didn't see any info. Just for anybody else that would like to know.

Koda22

Reaction score
You think that much?

To be honest I think so....now given you might be able to get away with less, but if u run any smaller ur gonna have to cut ur studs....and I wouldn't want to do that if u plan on running different wheels for winter/summer....

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
To be honest I think so....now given you might be able to get away with less, but if u run any smaller ur gonna have to cut ur studs....and I wouldn't want to do that if u plan on running different wheels for winter/summer....
That is true... and yes the stock wheels go back on with the winter tires for plowing. Guess ill have to sack up and buy a set

mandkole

Reaction score
the actual offset difference is about 1.6", but everyone does 2" because you don't need to cut the studs. 2" works and looks great.

Latest posts

Members online