• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ICCE Wheels

B585Ford

Reaction score
I didn't realize there was a wheel section so I posted these in Aftermarket section also.

Also selling ICCE OTR 20x11 wheels. 3 of them are in excellent condition, 1 has cosmetic damage. Will sell individually local pick-up for $200, 2 for $360, or all 4 of them for $560. This does include lugnuts, lugnut key (on purchase of all 4), center tubes, and center caps. I will ship, but buyer covers shipping costs. The one on the right is the damaged wheel.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is a more detailed pic of the damaged wheel.

attachment.php

attachment.php

B585Ford

Reaction score
Pics don't work...

I have never been good at posting pics. Seems like some people can see them but other can't...and I am not sure why. In any case, did you try the Aftermarket section? It has the same pics. If you can't see them there and you are interested, send me a PM with your email and I can sent them to you that way.

Diesel23

Reaction score
hey brett ,email me pics plz, your pm's are full , hope all is good ,keep me posted on the new arrival !!

B585Ford

Reaction score
Sorry guys. It works on mine. I guess that is cause it finds the image on my computer.

Hopefully this will work. If it does, the 3rd pic is the damaged wheel.

CAI 003.jpg

CAI 007.jpg

CAI 037.jpg

CAI 029.jpg

CAI 036.jpg

Last edited:

B585Ford

Reaction score
hey brett ,email me pics plz, your pm's are full , hope all is good ,keep me posted on the new arrival !!

I cleaned the PM box. I sent you an email. I think I figured out how the post pics so hopefully this works.

Brett

CAI 003.jpg

CAI 007.jpg

CAI 037.jpg

CAI 027.jpg

CAI 036.jpg

jag6510

Reaction score
where in WV are you? trying to figure out how far away you are from me , see if its worth the drive

B585Ford

Reaction score
yea thats a pretty far ride for me unfortunatly..i was hoping you were way east. thanks though

Yeah, I use to have to make runs to Philly almost every weekend. It is about 5 hrs 30 mins just to Philly.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Chit Brett, if no one is going to take these we may have to talk again. Do you have any pics of them installed? It looks like the damage is only road rash right?

B585Ford

Reaction score
I got hit from the side. I still drove a few hundred miles with the rim and tire (tires are sold). I took it off to help diagnose if the wheel or tire was my reason for being out of alignment. Turns out is wasn't, but I only ran those rims in the summer so they wouldn't get pitted from the salt (so I had another set of rims and tires already) which I am now running and I just left my winter tires and rims on since it was early November already.

Latest posts

Members online