• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Icon Stainless Shocks

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I have 4 Icon shocks that are used, They are for a 7-9" lift, but would most likely work on a 6" as well, but i would double check.

they are stainless bodied shocks that are clear coated, but have been on the truck for every bit of 12K Shocks work just fine, no leakes, however the bodies are pitted. As much as i maintain my truck, i feel it is inevitable for them to pit. The

I also have 2 Rancho stainless steel steering stabilitzers that were used on my icon steering stabilizer kit.

All shocks are in pefect working order, just some pitting on the bodies of them.

I will post pic soon. And try to figure out a price.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
bump to the top guys for these post pics shortly....

As stated the shocks are in good condition, just has some pitting. Im sure they can be cleaned up fairly easy and make a great addition to your rig. They are on my truck now with 10" of lift, will work with 7-10" of lift, but verify your set up

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
image.jpg

front shocks are pretty clean

image3.jpg

this is the passenger side shock, i did not clean these at all for the pictures, so they are dirty i will wipe them down befor shipping

image2.jpg

this picture is the driver side rear shock, i quickly wipped the body and resevoir between the resevior straps, so you can see they can come clean

as stated there is pitting on these shocks, but they are functional and work great. I am changing the set up on the truck, and these will no longer be usable for me. They are currently still on the truck, but i can have them off failry quickly....

this is for 4 shocks, and 2 stabilizers for the front.

asking 475.00 shipped....open to offers

Latest posts

Members online