• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Icon tei spacer

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Used for less than 5,000 miles.

Spacer and bolt for each side.

Looking for 125 shipped

sootie

Reaction score
quit low-balling every fricking thing for sale on this site. it's irritating as hell!

ArkansasFX4

Reaction score
Their 150 new how is using it for 5k miles and selling it for 100 remotely low balling? That price of 125 would be a brand new price you just didn't use it or had it sitting around. Now your shocks you were asking more than they cost brand new and you used them for 5k miles. Prolly why u get a little extra attention.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Their 150 new how is using it for 5k miles and selling it for 100 remotely low balling? That price of 125 would be a brand new price you just didn't use it or had it sitting around. Now your shocks you were asking more than they cost brand new and you used them for 5k miles. Prolly why u get a little extra attention.

How about if you don't like my prices, you buy elsewhere.

Extra attention? Please enlighten me....

Mods can lock this whenever they feel necessary.

Last edited:

ArkansasFX4

Reaction score
I don't like your prices that's why I make offers. Its what people do. You've used this product for several thousand miles. I think 100 and throw it in a $5 flat rate box is fair. I've seen these goes on here for 100 or so its not unrealistic. And neither was my 800 for your 880 shocks. Quit getting bent outa shape.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Regardless of what your offer is, I won't be selling anything to you. So it really is a waste of your time to post in any add of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts