IF and WHEN???

sqrlgtr

Reaction score
You know bad thing about is probably don't help the environment one bit messing with us and all the big outfits get by with everything.I guess that's just life..

kingbilly68

Reaction score
LOL yep, learn something new everyday. I've lived in Rutherford and Wilson Counties, they both touch Davidson (Nashville). One more county out and you don't have to worry about it....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You won't have to worry about that in GA. No diesel emissions testing here.

Jomax

Reaction score
I don't know where else to ask this so I figured this section may be the best. Right as far as I know California is the only state requiring emission testing on diesel trucks, If and when this moves on over to other states, what years do you guys think they'll require this on? All years going back to one's with EGR and Cat's or just the 2008 and up since those all have the *** which seems to be the biggest aggravator??? Knowing our government, I have no doubt the liberatards are going to push more and more states into going this way!!!

What say you???

AZ has testing aswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Whatever you do don't move to Mass... We are just as bad as CA. It's ridic what you have to go through here as far as emission testing... Once a year you need to go and basically if you don't know the person doing the testing, your sunk

Latest posts

Members online