If anybody needs to borrow tpms tool

Strokersace

Reaction score
I'm needing to borrow one of these TPMS adapters as well. Looks like as of the 1st of the year there were several floating around.

Anyone have one handy I can pay shipping on to get to me ASAP?

I've sent several PM's to folks in this thread.

Last edited:

morefuel

Reaction score
The problem is I believe is there are none available for sale anymore and people are scared of losing them. I could be wrong though hopefully I am.

Strokersace

Reaction score
08lnprogress PM'd me back and said he sent the one he had onto Valley Vandal. Not sure what happened to it after Feb. I'm going to PM him, but he has limited activity so we'll see.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Ok last one that I know of nick284 was the last one with mine.
Well unfortunately Mr. Nick284 says he hasn't had it for well over a year and sent it onto someone else, whom he can't remember. Odd... since 10 months ago he posted in this thread saying he had one of them at that time.

I PM'd valley Vandal so well see if he has one.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well unfortunately Mr. Nick284 says he hasn't had it for well over a year and sent it onto someone else, whom he can't remember. Odd... since 10 months ago he posted in this thread saying he had one of them at that time.

I PM'd valley Vandal so well see if he has one.

Huh well that's just par for the course for me haha. Well at least it was able to shut a few tpms lights off on psa before it disappeared.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
^^^ that sucks man sorry to hear it.
****ty thing happening to a generous guy...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Eh it is what it is I guess. I mean I didn't really need it, but I was hoping to be able to send it to some more people who could use the thing. Hopefully it shows up again.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Well I will bring a bottle of liquor next time I come up and we can drink till you forget you dont have it... lol
Hopefully sooner then later...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Yeah, that Nick guy's responses to me were fishy IMO. What he did with it we'll never know.

Well another dead end. Got another pm today saying that someone doesn't have one anymore. Valley Vandal is the last chance apparently. Haven't heard back from him yet though.

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
Thanks for the links. I put in an offer on the one from Rudy's. We'll see. Looks like they have a pile of these on hand.