If anybody needs to borrow tpms tool

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Same here. Still in the package. Gotta get my buddy over with his H&S. I'll loan it out as well.

Gotta valve spring tool to loan to if anyone needs. Can a mod start a loan thing at the top of the section? Might be cool to see. I have turbos and stuff like that to loan as well for people getting bigger turbos

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
ill fix you up. non profit is being built as we speak. church of bhags work for you ? we can donate all proceeds to the "trayvon was a saint fund."

Temple of bhags, I'm brown. If there are any "proceeds" left.. Why not lol. Hook it up

im interested in this for sure!!! when can we start "borrowing" and returning?

Ya for sure man. Shoot me an address.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Same here. Still in the package. Gotta get my buddy over with his H&S. I'll loan it out as well.

Gotta valve spring tool to loan to if anyone needs. Can a mod start a loan thing at the top of the section? Might be cool to see. I have turbos and stuff like that to loan as well for people getting bigger turbos

Valve spring tool is a good idea as we. I'm gonna need that in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
i think mu tuner may turn the light off itself, but if not i want, and we should pass a donation off to the donor everytime it gets passed. im sending bags a 1 month to golds gym.

6.7it turns off just fine. 6.4 needs the altered pin-out from the adapter

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Need to borrow one of these. Gladly pay shipping and buy ya a 6 pack. So tired of hitting reset every time I start my truck. PM me if you want to hook me up.

pog

Reaction score
i need it shipped to my buddy white_monster. whoever has it next pm me. ill give you the address. thanks.