If you've had a 6.4 crack pistons please read

TyCorr

Reaction score
A lot of the smaller dealerships around here don't have a tech that's certified for opening them up beyond headgaskets.

Thats maybe a better description of what I was getting at. And way more common than not. If you have a ford garage that will work on engines, you're lucky. Mine couldnt install a torque converter in a trans without taking out the trans in testing.

Jeremy Baney

Reaction score
I have gone through 4 engines 18 months with $60,000+ in repairs/towing. I am putting together a case for breach of warranty (Ford refused warranty on every failure). Also for the junk defective pistons that crack like an egg. I am not looking to debate any of this its a fact, I've lived it. If you have been through these same issues I am looking for people with repair bills/pictures/PROOF of these engines cracking pistons. Please get in contact with me if you have anything. This could be a huge help to a lot of people.
I got a 2008 Ford F-450 with a cracked front driver side piston I'm interested in a lawsuit against Ford they can kiss our butts for the 64 and all the damn problems it has so Count Me In send me any paperwork I'll sign it

Latest posts

Members online