I'm one of you now

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I really like how the converter locks nice and early

Going to tow my camper with it this weekend just to see how the factory hitch and all that works

Last edited:

kevin

Reaction score
congrats dustin! your going to love it... mines been great so far, i bought mine for the same reason i plan on towing my other truck to a few events next year

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Love the Charcol! Congrats man, that new truck smell is hard to resist, and towing with a 6.7 is a treat. My old mans has been nothing short of impressive so far.

Elliott

Reaction score
I will agree that these 6.7's tow awesome, especially getting the trailer up to speed. Not sure about anyone else, but my truck made an improvement in power and fuel economy once I got about 15k on the clock. I sold my 08 6.4 to get into this one, wasn't sure at first if that was a good decision or not, but after driving this one for a while, I'm impressed. Congrats Dustin, nice looking truck, that color is nice.
Dave

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Glad so many of you have had good experience with them...makes me feel good about it...

HD F250

Reaction score
Dustin, congrats on new truck. I will probably buy a new 6.7 after I figure out if I am retiring and get a new job lined up. You putting the Rehabs on it? I think they will look sweet on that truck.

Latest posts

Members online