I'm one of you now

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
looks good dustin

i got to take some time and do my head lights. Im off on vaca the whole week of thanksgiving. might be doing this and some other small minor mods that week. That is if i i have time between deer hunting

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Looks good. Maybe a black outline on the f350 letters??
Needs something huh? That's what IM thinking is black lettering... It looked great when I painted it but after installing it I was thinking I need something to.break it up

Dzchey21

Reaction score
looks good dustin

i got to take some time and do my head lights. Im off on vaca the whole week of thanksgiving. might be doing this and some other small minor mods that week. That is if i i have time between deer hunting

Give yourself a whole say I had a hell of a time getting mine separated

jdgleason

Reaction score
Very rarely have I been a fan of clear reflectors, but I think that truck would look awesome with a clear reflector on the headlight... Especially if you stuck with chrome wheels. Do you plan to keep the steps?

I agree that the badges need a little something to set them off... Maybe letters black?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Very rarely have I been a fan of clear reflectors, but I think that truck would look awesome with a clear reflector on the headlight... Especially if you stuck with chrome wheels. Do you plan to keep the steps?

I agree that the badges need a little something to set them off... Maybe letters black?

Eh not sure on that...I'll ponder on it.

Black wheels...amp steps eventually

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Even on my 08 headlights I didn't like when I painted the reflector black. Before I.traded the truck in I put a factory reflector back in and thought it looked much better.

We will see how it looks when the bumpers and grill are painted

They should be easy to take apart now. So If I decide to do something else later I can...maybe they just need light tint over them

89xj

Reaction score
Needs something huh? That's what IM thinking is black lettering... It looked great when I painted it but after installing it I was thinking I need something to.break it up

Yeah. IMO the badges look a little too much "just painted". But hey who am I to say anything my trucks just straight black. Lol but if your tinting the windows an black wheels, I'd personally DEFINATELY tint the orange in the headlights a little,an black out just the raised outline on the badges. Not the whole letters. Just the outline. But again. That's just me.
Looks great though

HD F250

Reaction score
Looks good Dustin, I know this thing will be bada$$ once you put on the Rehabs, AMP's and color match everything. I am really looking forward to seeing it finished.

Thanks for your time this weekend!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah. IMO the badges look a little too much "just painted". But hey who am I to say anything my trucks just straight black. Lol but if your tinting the windows an black wheels, I'd personally DEFINATELY tint the orange in the headlights a little,an black out just the raised outline on the badges. Not the whole letters. Just the outline. But again. That's just me.
Looks great though

I think that's my plan. I ordered a precut tint kit last night... Wheels are on backorder till mid December... So realistically next may lol

Wayne

Reaction score
looks good dustin

Give yourself a whole say I had a hell of a time getting mine separated

It must've been your approach. I found the '11+ lights easier to separate than the '08-'10 ones. It took 2-3 oven cycles for both, including removal of all the glue, but I started at the back by the reflector. It still took a fair amount of time, but not too intimidating. I'm thinking you made a good call Dustin, doing the lights PTM. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it looks with the grille ring done.

HD F250

Reaction score
I have a set of 20x9 Rehabs sitting in my garage in the boxes and my truck won't need them for a while, give me a call and maybe we can get you taken care of before spring because those stockers are cramping your style. LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I have a set of 20x9 Rehabs sitting in my garage in the boxes and my truck won't need them for a while, give me a call and maybe we can get you taken care of before spring because those stockers are cramping your style. LOL

I was going to ask whatever happened to the damaged ones bmfs sent you

HD F250

Reaction score
I was going to ask whatever happened to the damaged ones bmfs sent you

They sent me another set a week later.

What do you guys think about my 22s off the race truck with a 35 inch tire?

They would look sharp. Just depends on if u want 20's or 22's. I think they both look good, but the tires for 22's are crazy!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ptsuperdueche has a set for sale lol

.... Damn the choices...

Paint matched wheels ?

Latest posts

Members online