Industrial Injection V2 K16?

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
They might as well give up. With the price of Morgans dual fueler it's not worth doing. If it fails, it screws everything in its path. The only advantage I see is a work stock pulling truck. Other than that, Midwest duals FTW!

Reaction score
They might as well give up. With the price of Morgans dual fueler it's not worth doing. If it fails, it screws everything in its path. The only advantage I see is a work stock pulling truck. Other than that, Midwest duals FTW!

Absolutely correct, unless there is a class your trying to make, save yourself the heartache of an industrial pump.

And thanks Nate!

bigaF250

Reaction score
With all of the horror stories everyone hears and knows about with anything II, I can't imagine too many people even considering it, and that goes for Ford, GM, and Dodge/Ram guys. There are far to many other better options out there to run with, and far to many proven better and way more reliable setups such as Morgan's. Shouldn't even be a topic of conversation in my mind, but that's just me.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Putting one in mine due to workstock wish me luck still need to order nozzles from Morgan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

webb06

Reaction score
For workstock, do you have to run a factory pump (k16) or can you run another pump such as a cp3?

It's gotta be in the valley for work stock to have the stock appearing look. If someone could get a cp3 back there and be able to operate it I'm sure it'd already be done. It'd be tough to do

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Yeah that's the down fall to a mild build for work stock. I wish some one could build a reliable stroker pump.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Yeah that's the down fall to a mild build for work stock. I wish some one could build a reliable stroker pump.

Honestly I don't see it happening. I mean mine has been going strong for 3+ years, and I've probably torture tested one of these more than anyone else. It's going to come down to running dual pumps I think, it's just not as simple to modify one of these and test it like a Bosch pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
And that sucks. I love pulling but two run dual pumps I'd have to go 2.5 or 2.6 single and dedicate my truck as a play toy.

buck russell

Reaction score

This x10.

Not to mention Morgan's customer service is some of the best in the diesel aftermarket.

Latest posts

Members online