Industrial Phat shaft turbos

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Has anyone ran or know of any guys running the 59/71 turbos from Industrial? Have they had any issues blowing them?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i dont think they have any issues. you switching to big power stuff eric ?

pac_master_7

Reaction score
I'm the one wondering. Installed them on a customer's truck. Super happy with performance of the truck with the chargers installed. Drove it a total of about 75 miles with various driving styles to test performance. Absolutely amazing. Customer comes to pick it up and we go a 1/4 mile. Something seemed weird but we took off anyways. He gave it probably about 50-60% throttle, turbos spoiled and BOOM! Lower drivers side boot blew. Normally not a big deal right? Apparently I'm wrong. High pressure turbo seems to be blown (oil coming from comp housing outlet with intake removed on low pressure to rule out blow by tube putting excess oil residue in charger system). Truck is now also making a ticking. Also note, not my first 6.4 rodeo. Done this plenty of times. Never had one do this. Wondering if I got a Friday at 4:45 turbo......

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
I had a set for awhile. They dont spool any faster than stock. I took everything industrial off after their BS with the hp fuel pump.

pac_master_7

Reaction score
Yeah, it blows a big one. Haven't removed the "elbow" that comes off of the high pressure turbo yet. Doing that in the a.m. I seriously feel like someone ran over my favorite dog....then backed over him and laughed at me....

pac_master_7

Reaction score
Truck did 50-55 psi. Guy from industrial said thag seemed high. Possible actuator not working properly and warranty is looking decent.

pac_master_7

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems until this week........and it hasn't been a good week....and keep in mind it's only Tuesday. Smh

78f100

Reaction score
I ran just the 71 and stock atmo about 20k miles with no issues. Its in my shop now waiting for something to put it on, still looks and feels like new.

3brorce

Reaction score
That the gold crew cab 10-12ft flat bed truck that the charger blew up on Paul?

Latest posts

Members online