Injectir electric connector repair - how to

Rob D

Reaction score
Hey guys posted this question in my build thread but hoping it will get answered faster as it's own thread. Snapped an injector connector from the rocker box when I pulled my manifold tonight. Was told you can swap out the plastic connector from another injector. Who knows how to do this? Pic of what I am talking about below. Any help much appreciated - maybe it's easy and self explanatory but I have not taken the valve cover off yet to investigate. Apologies if that's the case.

image-7.jpg

Rob D

Reaction score
Any Mods who read this would appreciate it if you corrected my spelling error in the title so when/if this is answered it may help others search successfully in the future - thx

Gary

Reaction score
You need a small pick tool, remove that orange square lock key inside the pins,
then there is a lock tab on each pin that you have to release so each pin will side out. Then it all just snaps back together. Before you start draw a diagram of the location of each wire in the connector.

DZL JIM

Reaction score
If you look in the end of connector, the pins are numbered 1,2,3,4. Mark down what color wire goes to what number, it's the easiest way to keep track.

Latest posts

Members online