Injector cup question

Montgomery P-Stroke

Reaction score
It is a simple process with the tool and the proper additional items. There is no way I would have the heads off, and not replace them if they have any real mileage on their life. Just so much easier to resolve when stuff is already all apart.

This is the best advice in the whole thread right here. Every 7.3 out there is over 10 years old now and even with low miles you could run into problems. You would hate yourself when you get to the back cups if you had to change them with the motor in the truck.

TjMiller

Reaction score
This is the best advice in the whole thread right here. Every 7.3 out there is over 10 years old now and even with low miles you could run into problems. You would hate yourself when you get to the back cups if you had to change them with the motor in the truck.

This is going in a van so Im not sure if the front ones are even possible without having motor out. ?

uw mitch

Reaction score
I had #8 redone in the truck when my injectors were being replaced. Didn't take too long but I wasn't the one crammed in the back of the engine bay laid out over the engine.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online