injector ???

SmedingDiesel

Reaction score
Your injectors are dirty and have crud in them most likely. On you next oil change, add two bottle of Revx oil additive and it should clear them up! It fixes them 90% of the time and is kinda like magic

STROKER

Reaction score
I would bet on stiction being the issue, its always a good idea to check your ficm voltage too. If your ficm checks out ok and the truck isnt throwing any codes try revx and switching to a lighter weight oil and see if that clears it up any.

stroker24

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Im new with a diesel. What would be a good suggestion for a lighter oil? Any ideas Where i can pick up revx?

Atsah

Reaction score
I bought mine from Mikes diesel performance.. He is a vendor here and there are a couple of other vendors here that sell it.. Sick97psd1.. Pm Mike he will take care of you..

Last edited:

Dalpilot

Reaction score
We can get you taken care of on the Rev-X right away. Switch to a 5-40 Valv Extreme blue seems to work best.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Have your batteries load tested FIRST, then test FICM voltage. If all checks out, try the Rev-X, it work's wonders.

FWIW, I have sticky injectors based on which FICM I'm using. I have some FICM's I test on the truck where the stiction disappears, and some where I get it really bad. All read 48V at all three conditions too, brand new 880CCA batteries too.

stroker24

Reaction score
Seems that i have an oil leak. or oil is going somewhere. none showing on the ground. so not sure where its going. my trucks currently down at a gas station. im really aggrivated cause i just bought the truck about 2 months ago.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.