Injectors/nozzle question

mikah215

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm getting bad sticking in my injectors cause it's missing at W.O.T. If I need a set of injectors I thought of running WD injectors. What's the better route buying injectors with stock nozzles 175/stock or 175/75??
Also with out studs will it hold if I'm not beating it to death?

03 f250 6.0 Sct with innovative tunes 5in exhaust coolant filter blue spring 6in lift 20x14 on 37s

powerlifter405

Reaction score
On the "hold" I spoke to some turbo builders about my situation using their "stage 1/1.5ish" turbo. KC turbo said this: "That is a very hard question to answer and a lot will come down to the health of your truck, oil cooler, egr cooler, etc...

I know guys on stock turbo and stock tunes that blow headgaskets.

On the other hand I know a few guys running big turbo and big injectors and TTY bolts that have not blown their head gaskets.

I have been told, pick your injectors based upon your goals. I'm happy w/ the 4+ and change the factory injectors net and they won't require much more than some extra air and ARPs. No added fuel or oil. My turbo is going out so I have the air situation covered. 63.5mm turbo + tunes=cheap, easy and reliable. The extra money I'd spend on big injectors I'll eventually get a PI converter or a save for a twisted stage 1.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online