Installed Traction Bars on my Dads truck

Layson

Reaction score
Got my Dad's truck for a couple weeks to get it all setup for his new trailer. It is a stock leveled shortbed crewcab 2002 truck.

Went ahead and installed a set of adaptable length bolt on traction bars from One Up Offroad... Very happy with it and install was very easy. Can't wait till my Dad tows with his truck... Got a few more things coming. Hopefully he likes everything!

photo2_zpsd247a242.jpg

photo_zpsb821aaca.jpg

photo4_zps2d123c03.jpg

photo_zps5d449040.jpg

photo5_zps35f19a27.jpg

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Looks great as always. I love the 101041 U/A ABM mounts. Such a clean install and they are such a good upgrade on 08-10 F450 and ALL 11+ Trucks. Great work Steven

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Wow those look tit. Exactly what I would like to run on my regular cab. Who did you scoop them from?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Looks good man :thumbup:

I need some traction bars to match my OUO ALAs. But I need tires and AMP steps first haha

Layson

Reaction score
Good Ol' Greenie! How's the paint on that thing these days?!?!

Yeah I bet you cringed when you saw it....LOL. Thankfully all the peacocks are now dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is pretty dang bad, that is one of the things on my list to do is buff it all out....LOL To think it only has like 80k miles on it...LOL

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Sorry for the delays guys. Been trying to get everything sorted out. I've had 47 bar quote requests in the last week. Hammering them all out today since I finally got a couple hours of downtime without chaos on the phones at the office.

Everyone expect quotes shortly, and for those of you I'm waiting on measurements, please get me your U bolt lengths so we can get quotes sent

Thanks! :ford:

Jared

Strokersace

Reaction score
Yeah I bet you cringed when you saw it....LOL. Thankfully all the peacocks are now dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is pretty dang bad, that is one of the things on my list to do is buff it all out....LOL To think it only has like 80k miles on it...LOL

HAHA, yeah it wasn't a pleasant sight by any means! Good to hear the culprits are no longer! It didn't seem to bother him much at the time. I would have shot the dang things the 2nd time I saw them on the truck had they showed up on my property!

Hope your pops is doing well up there on the hill. He sure had a beautiful place.

Latest posts

Members online