Intercooler elbow concerns

Santa Gertrudis

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be picking up a new to me 6.7 next month and driving it home to Texas from New Jersey. The truck has 50k on it and is tuned and ******d. The truck still has the factory IC elbow, and has never had an issue with it over the life of the truck. Should I go ahead and buy an aftermarket elbow to install before the trip home? Some reading on here has me nervous, but with the truck never having the issue over 50,000 miles, I wonder if it's necessary. It's something that I'll definitely do regardless down the road, but should I go ahead and do it before the trip home? Thanks for any advice in advance :toast:

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Don't really feel that you have to rush out and grab one in the next 24 hours. However if your towing especially, then I'd order one up when funds are available...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
^^^^^ what he said. Like I tell everybody , put it on your short list of mods to do. And make sure you get the H&S Kit from us !!!

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
yup i just bought my H&S kit from NoLimit and it should be at the house going to go home tonight and put it on

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.