Intercooler pipe options

MyFirstDiesel

Reaction score
Which are you guys running? Just looking for better air flow and lower egt's...the MBRP one looks reasonably priced

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
if you keep the egr on, i would get the street diesel pipe, made in america.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I googled it and found a flopro stainless pipe for 125 bucks, new. Mike from no limit and these guys make great products but I just couldnt justify spending the extra $$ on it. Im going to be custom from the pipe on so it didnt matter which option I bought.

3brorce

Reaction score
I went with a no limit. Most likely going to get no limit hot side and intake as well.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Anyone have any problems with the AC line containing the charge port, hitting the cold side pipe?

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Our cold-side intercooler pipe is mandrel bent with a polished aluminum finish. It also includes 2 boots and 4 constant tension t-bolt clamps. Our silicone boots have DuraCore technology, which is an extra layer inside the boot that protects from heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This kit does require slight trimming, like other kits, but our kit also comes with a lifetime warranty! Please let me know if you have any questions, as I would be happy to help! :)

Thanks,
Tyler

scuxb4.jpg

SmokedF747

Reaction score
I have Mishimoto pipes, just had them spiced up a bit, fitment was perfect imo.

Attachments

• engine pic.jpg
    engine pic.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
  • skull engine.jpg
    skull engine.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72

MINK

Reaction score
I've ran mbrp and now have the No-limit - When the time comes goe with the no-limit product, much better deal.

Latest posts

Members online