International stock piston part #

Moremph

Reaction score
I have been scouring the net trying to find the correct part # for the stock replacement IH piston for the 6.4 anybody have that number and willing to share?

Thanks Travis

sootie

Reaction score
pm Morgan @ Midwest Diesel or bigrpowr. both sell them for real reasonable prices.

Moremph

Reaction score
We purchase at wholesale from a local International place but they want part #'s or engien serial #'s and i dont have either of them right now. If I have the part # I can buy em for the same price those guys are buying em from!!

Thanks Travis

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
ah, rgr.. not trying to be a dik, but nowhere in the title or his post did it say he was looking to BUY pistons.. just looking for a part number. don't mind me.. carry on..

sootie

Reaction score
I think sootie meant to contact one of those vendors because they would have the part numbers!

exactly Nate-in fact my post was twofold. both parties i mentioned would know the answer and should the OP be so inclined, he could get a comparable quote from them. crazy how ppl interpret stuff these days...

you get paid to advertise? guy asked for the part number, not a solicitation.

nice try...

when you get off your high horse you may realize that there are reasons people recommend others. some of us have had a few experiences with many vendors here. some positive and some not. its the ones that go the extra mile and answer any question no matter if it affects their revenue stream or not that get repeatedly recommended. instead of being cynical, have a look at some marketing and economic basics...

oh and Powerstrokeman6.4 nice edit.

Moremph

Reaction score
Thanks Heavy Assult that idea never occurred to look for a truck for sale on the net with a vin # posted. Good Idea. Ill call it in that way.

Sunrise would sell you a stock ford piston they are a ford dealer not a IH Dealer.

Travis

Diesel23

Reaction score
yeah wow !! what a response , sootie i would take your boys advice anyday !!
any who the part # for stock international piston this is kit - piston pin standard ring
7080203C91

Latest posts

Members online