Is A1000 necessary for 190/100s?

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
So I am looking to get 190/100s, pmax, stage 2 RR from dozer's diesel. is an A1000 necessary for this, or would I do just fine with the stock pump? Also should I just do the stage 1 RR?

Last edited:

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
many will say no, but i say yes. i have 195/75's with a Pmax and i run out of fuel at high RPM.

not sure if stock pump will like a RR, but i am not sure of that.

side note, is dozer's still around?

01PSD

Reaction score
So I am looking to get 190/100s, pmax, stage 2 RR from dozer's diesel. is an A1000 necessary for this, or would I do just fine with the stock pump? Also should I just do the stage 1 RR?

1. Don't buy from him, period.
2. Yes an A1000 or Fuelab pump is necessary to maintain fuel pressure. There are many options and DIY things that people are doing, but the A1000 or Fuelab setup are the most popular as of late.

01PSD

Reaction score
For every good review from there... There are 10 bad reviews. Do a few searches on here for Dozers Diesel and have your :popcorn: ready

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
wow, thanks for the info...just got kinda sad though haha. He had good prices but i guess i could never get my stuff...what company would you guys recommend? he said 1400 for 190/100s, 1100 for pmax, 340 for A1000, and 450 for RR. it would be great if someone could beat those prices...!

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
talk to JAP about a RR, injectors are your choice. many out there and they are very good to deal with on this site. The pump, no idea.

Pmax's go for that everywhere, i think i paid 1200 for mine a year ago.

Steelnc

Reaction score
If u wanna flush your $$$$ down the drain i'll gladly PM u my Paypal. Don't give that ****bag a penny of ur money.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
yeah but he's forgetting to tell you that you also need either a 5/8 pickup tube or a sump to be installed and 5/8 hose minimum to supply the pump.

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
well this kinda puts a kink in my plans. anything to say about holderdownperformance? i talked to them a while ago when i had started to think about doing this, seemed good, but then again i couldnt find anything wrong with DD! im relatively new to this stuff and dont know who to trust to tell me everything and who will lie to me, that is where you guys come in! Thanks for the help guys.

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
good god, now im looking at a s362 and 225s. i have issues. so if i got to a non vgt, what would that really change? it would be going on a daily driver and used to pull a 12000lb trailer on the weekends.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
good god, now im looking at a s362 and 225s. i have issues. so if i got to a non vgt, what would that really change? it would be going on a daily driver and used to pull a 12000lb trailer on the weekends.

your crazy, i like you but your crazy!!!

holderdown is a fine company.

tuning should help you with the Non VGT.

why you no like VGT?

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score

That's pretty much what I'm running. I don't think it'll be a great setup for towing alot. Might get a little hot. It's alot of fun though! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.