• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ISO / WTB: 11+ Leafs, F350 Block

rman

Reaction score
looking for some factory leaf springs for 2011+

Also the 4" (3.7") factory block, no taper.

Located in DFW
can also trade my stock Camper Package rears, and a 4" fabtech block, or the stock 2" (1.7") factory block.

Sent from my Nokia 5160 using Snake

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
looking for some factory leaf springs for 2011+

Also the 4" (3.7") factory block, no taper.

Located in DFW
can also trade my stock Camper Package rears, and a 4" fabtech block, or the stock 2" (1.7") factory block.

Are you looking for some 250 leaf springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I have 6.7 leaves, axle perches, aftermarket 4" blocks with corresponding U-bolts in Houston.

I might could be convinced to bring them with me to DFW soon

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
The camper package leaf pack is the same as every other leaf pack except with the extra overload on top...if you want regular no-camper pkg leaves, just take that top leaf off.

rman

Reaction score
I have 6.7 leaves, axle perches, aftermarket 4" blocks with corresponding U-bolts in Houston.

I might could be convinced to bring them with me to DFW soon
otherwise i might be in Houston in the next couple weeks.

i have aftermarket 4" blocks already. I have been looking for factory f350 blocks for so long i forgot why. maybe the tang.

think the leafs (leaves?) would fit in a ford fusion? seat down?
I have a f150 rear sway bar in there now with the seats up. can't imagine they are drastically larger.
The camper package leaf pack is the same as every other leaf pack except with the extra overload on top...if you want regular no-camper pkg leaves, just take that top leaf off.
I was under the impression the 11+ leaf packs were softer than the 99-10....?

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
otherwise i might be in Houston in the next couple weeks.

i have aftermarket 4" blocks already. I have been looking for factory f350 blocks for so long i forgot why. maybe the tang.

think the leafs (leaves?) would fit in a ford fusion? seat down?
I have a f150 rear sway bar in there now with the seats up. can't imagine they are drastically larger.

I was under the impression the 11+ leaf packs were softer than the 99-10....?

My bad man, didn't realize you were going from early model to 11+. FWIW 99-07 are a completely different length than 08+ so I know for sure they would be a different spring rate. I remember reading somewhere that the 08-10 springs used a 3+1 pack (not counting overload leaf on top) and after 2011 they went to 2+1 (also not counting overload leaf on top). If they are softer or not I cannot comment on..I had not heard that but it wouldn't surprise me.

Also, yes they should fit in a fusion with the seat down, my buddy and I stuffed a pair in his honda accord haha looked goofy af but it works.

rman

Reaction score
after a bit more research I'm scrapping the idea. I either have to get brackets, or relocate the hangers and parking brake bracket. Also need new bolts for the eyelet, not a big deal though.

i hate hangers. just sold my compressor and my last air hammer broke 11 years ago, the last time I did hangers on a ford.

if anything i might just ditch the factory block and maybe lose a leaf to soften it up

Latest posts

Members online