isspro ev2 fuel pressure guage issue

Andys04f350

Reaction score
I have a 0-100 psi fuel pressure guage. Had it in my truck for a couple months and now the guage is spiked at 100 psi. I checked it with a actual tester and the pressure is fine. I unplugged the guage wiring from the sender and the guage went down to 0. So im assuming the sending unit is messed up. Anyone know where I can get just the sending unit?

MorganY

Reaction score
Yes, you can get a new sending unit from ISSPRO. Mine did the same thing a few months ago after two years of trouble free use. Where is your sending unit located? Make sure it is not touching the oil fill cap directly, or any other heat source, it will toast the sensor quickly.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
there is a troubleshooting guide on isspro's sight that you need to look at. get a voltmeter and test across the posts as outlined. i've had lots of gremlins with my EV2 and isspro will need to know what the voltage readings on the different terminals are in order to send a new sender or gauge.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Good info, mine's doing the same. Of course, mine has been reading WVO fuel pressure and then it sat in a WVO bath for probably 6 months before I decided to throw it on my fuel bowl. Spikes at 100 now.

Reaction score
Have you called ISSPRO yet? Like stated above, if you test the sensor more than likely it is your issue. We have never seen a bad gauge but have many failures on the sensors. Even brand new out of the box.
But if you contact Micheal @ ISSPRO and give him the info of what the volts are they will send you a new one. They take great care of you and have great customer service.
Hope everything works out for you man.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I am currently testing a new pressure sensor as well, from a new manufacture. Only been a few weeks now but...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Is this classified information????
Do tell do tell if you can.

Nothing special, just a new manufacture. Nothing fancy or supercool...LOL

IMHO there have been more failures then I would like to see. Of course the slice of the pie called Diesel Forums is small compared to how many are sold.

Reaction score
Nothing special, just a new manufacture. Nothing fancy or supercool...LOL

IMHO there have been more failures then I would like to see. Of course the slice of the pie called Diesel Forums is small compared to how many are sold.

This is true Joe. Keep us posted and let me know what you think.

Curtis that's good to know... they will warranty it?

They should. Again I don't work for them so I don't know 110% But I do know they will take care of you especially if you ask for Micheal. Hes good people and he don't beat around the bush.

Latest posts

Members online