Issue with my order

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Am I ever gonna get my stack. I ordered it on sept 28 and still nothing

I have sent several PMs and emails with minimal response ?

What gives

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only only one... I posted a call out thread but took it down when they contacted me and said it shipped. Worst part is they were selling the kits at the nhrda finals in ennis. Every time I call their phone is messed up. Today I finally talked to someone and they were flat out rude. Hopefully they will be at the nadm finals saturday and I can talk to them in person. They haven't responded to any of my emails or pms. Horrible company to deal with. I may have someone local to san antonio pick mine up and ship it since obviously they like to duck out on on customers.

Tom S

Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only only one... I posted a call out thread but took it down when they contacted me and said it shipped. Worst part is they were selling the kits at the nhrda finals in ennis. Every time I call their phone is messed up. Today I finally talked to someone and they were flat out rude. Hopefully they will be at the nadm finals saturday and I can talk to them in person. They haven't responded to any of my emails or pms. Horrible company to deal with. I may have someone local to san antonio pick mine up and ship it since obviously they like to duck out on on customers.

I would not have taken down the thread just posted an update.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
How long do I have until I can make a claim ?

I've sent 4 PMs and 3 emails now. He responded once after the second pm. Said he would look into it.
How long does it take ?

Not looking good

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
I found 2 other numbers associated with them. 210 290 4128 and 210 880 1700. I don't know if its personal numbers of guys there but they have contacted me on one and the other one was on my card statement as a contact number for them.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Wtf! We all have ran into a wait a time or two when shops are busy but when money has been exchanged and items are paid in full, then there should not be a wait unless its made known that said items are going to be held up and the person pays anyway...

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

Last edited:

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Exactly. If he contacted me it replied ! And said hey sorry. Bit of a mix up etc etc. I'd have no issues.
I've emailed their sales email with no avail. And pm'd him on here. Nothing. Tried calling once and didn't get through.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Smeding facebook says 2108801700 is the sales phone number. I'll be blowing that up tomorrow. I also facebook messaged ben smeding the owner and I posted on the smeding page that they have to accept so at least someone will read it.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
The owner finally contacted me and is supposed to send me a different kit and different stack. Ill let you know if I get a tracking number today.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
My buddy ordered 2, 7 inch stacks in black a while back from Smeding. Took 2 months to long for them to arrive and when they did they were ovaled, scratched, and even had a small pinhole up the weld crease big enough to see daylight thru. Just figured ide share that short review.

loboost

Reaction score
I'm biased...but never had good experiences with Smeding. I've had the best service from Davy...and it took 5 weeks & 15+ calls to finally get a straight answer...and its not even his job to handle those kinds of things