Issues with Bluetooth audio

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Has anyone here figured out a fix for the Bluetooth audio? My phone is connected and I have tried power cycling both the truck and the phone. I can make and receive calls through the radio but not listen to music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Is your listening source set to the Bluetooth connection on the phone? I've got an aftermarket HU in my truck but every so often it'll stay on phone speaker when it connects and I'll have to switch it over the the Bluetooth connection.

Bluke

Reaction score
Un pair the phone from the radio and ****** it. Then rehook it back up to the radio. That fixed my issues.

Also what phone are you using.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Yea I tried the basic stuff like that. I just called the tech support line. They will be pushing an update that should fix this and a few other issues in a few weeks, so keep an eye out for the update.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Do you know how to do that berman?
I am using an iPhone 6 with Spotify.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Do you know how to do that berman?
I am using an iPhone 6 with Spotify.

That might be why then. My iPhone 5s will not play pandora through the HU. The phone Doesn't recognize to do it i guess. When I'm using iTunes, to the right of the volume bar, a box pops up with a little arrow. I have to click that and click on the options for my HU. I can probably screenshot enough to make a little walk through if you need. It will play pandora as long as it's plugged in, but not through Bluetooth.

Latest posts

Members online