I've been asked countless times ...

motoxracer42

Reaction score
Why I don't use batmowheels lol. Well here's my answer. My friend sent me an email today. The is finally a chart for a dual batmo charger. Came out to what would equal about 80hp less than a std Borg Warner charger.

"All the info you'll ever need. The 80mm billet Double Batmo vs Borg Warner S400 80mm regular wheel. Seth at Borg Warner had a compressor map made for it. Batmo exposed........

Batmo - .86Kg/s = 114lbs/min
Borg 80- .92Kg/s = 122lbs/min."

34e67718ed68e8b3c51af40c838d74c0.jpg

suprdzlduty

Reaction score
it what was hot at the moment...kinda figured it was gonna come back around to what has been tried and true. to be fair, there may be some gains in certain turbo applications, but it's kinda like the "wicked" wheel for the 7.3, it actually flow less air than the stock wheel.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i love my cast 66 :D

with all the failures i've seen... no spank you!

Extended Power

Reaction score
Saw that posted yesterday on another forum.
Good news for BW...not so good for anyone who dropped the coin for a batmowheel.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Im thinkin about posting this on everyone I know with a batmowheel Facebook walls. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

windrunner408

Reaction score
Maybe the Batmo wheel is one of the reasons why my new truck is runnin' hot. Hmmmm.

What turbo do you have the batmowheel in?? If you say Powermax, did you run the turbo with a cast wheel before you ran it with a batmowheel??

windrunner408

Reaction score
I guess this ends the debate/thought that the batmowheel can turn a 62mm into a 64mm BW.

Spindrift

Reaction score
What turbo do you have the batmowheel in?? If you say Powermax, did you run the turbo with a cast wheel before you ran it with a batmowheel??

It's in a PM. Don't know how hard the truck was worked before I got it with the Batmo wheel so I can't say. I doubt it was worked at all.

windrunner408

Reaction score
It's in a PM. Don't know how hard the truck was worked before I got it with the Batmo wheel so I can't say. I doubt it was worked at all.

Ok. I was just curious. I guess it really doesn't do anything to really help the PM either then.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I'd love to see this same test done with a regular billet wheel. Cause I've been interested in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TARM

Reaction score
The same thing was shown on the dyno by Bill @ PHP. Ran a 38r with batmo then ran it with the stock wheel. Tried all kinds of tuning changes to get the most out of both. With the batmo power went down egts went up etc.. if you do a search in the 7.3 section its there. The owner put the wheel up for sale. So I think we can say its less that two major turbo manf stock wheels.

RescueF250

Reaction score
Ah too funny Matt. Always seems like something new comes out everyone jumps on the wagon, till proof comes out. My advice I've followed has always and will be stick with what's proven.

Latest posts

Members online