Jgs blow off

2wd-fire

Reaction score
I've got one. Don't really get on it enough to tell ya much. But mine works still trying to dial it in for full boost.

That's kinda what I was wondering how hard to dial in. I'm pretty sure the first week ill just build boost to hear it blow off

Extended Power

Reaction score
I have one.
Works great.
Super easy to set up. Just put filtered drive pressure to the bottom port, and boost to the top port. The boost will require a small regulator to set the amount of pressure applied to keep the BOV closed, and to allow the drive pressure to react fast enough when you back out of the throttle.

2wd-fire

Reaction score
I have one.
Works great.
Super easy to set up. Just put filtered drive pressure to the bottom port, and boost to the top port. The boost will require a small regulator to set the amount of pressure applied to keep the BOV closed, and to allow the drive pressure to react fast enough when you back out of the throttle.

Thank you gonna order one now!!

05wh250

Reaction score
I have one.
Works great.

Is this how you have yours setup? Mine the drive pressure is in the top and boost in the bottom port as in the directions. Just wondering if I need to change it?

Extended Power

Reaction score
Is this how you have yours setup? Mine the drive pressure is in the top and boost in the bottom port as in the directions. Just wondering if I need to change it?

Yep, your right. Just had a. look at it.

In the picture you can see the red filter installed on the drive pressure...its tee'd off of that...one for the drive pressure gauge, the other for the BOV.

You can also see the small regulator and red plastic line for the boost signal. (I had it tuned in with stainless steel line like the drive pressure, but did not have the reg inline...)

Attachments

• IMAG1396.jpg
    IMAG1396.jpg
    881 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

05wh250

Reaction score
Yep, your right. Just had a. look at it.

In the picture you can see the red filter installed on the drive pressure...its tee'd off of that...one for the drive pressure gauge, the other for the BOV.

You can also see the small regulator and red plastic line for the boost signal. (I had it tuned in with stainless steel line like the drive pressure, but did not have the reg inline...)

OK just making sure I didn't miss something. I tee'd it off where my ebp sensor is and found my hard line at the manifold about to come off after I heard a tick all the way to work. Tightened it up good so I'll report back after I drive home.

What spring do you have in yours? I had the medium and strong spring in it after my manifold swap to make sure I didn't have any leaks. Its now got just the strong one in now but it doesn't seem to build boost like it did with both springs.

2wd-fire

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can jut delete the ebp sensor with non vgt? And looks
good extended power

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.