Joey at terminator

Reaction score
Our 7.3l excursion has joeys t500 and has 21,000 miles on it and I believe it has gone and I tried finding the old terminator site and couldn't find it and can only find the pumps through dp and riffraff. I emailed him at what used to be his old email address and the email was returned saying it couldn't be sent. Maybe I'm doing something wrong just trying to get In touch with him. Is terminator still around?

Reaction score
truck was running fine, started up fine and idled for a few minutes and as we were putting the truck in reverse it died, just coincidence on the reverse part. But anyways ipr is going to 65% when cranking and icp pressure is lucky to get to 50 psi which is a joke, icp was only hitting 6psi when oil was warm. we replaced ipr with a used but should be good ipr. other than that I would assume the pump.

Reaction score
how do you check the pump with a gauge and how can I test the injectors without the truck running the injectors are fairly new with only 21k miles as well

97f350stroker

Reaction score
how do you check the pump with a gauge and how can I test the injectors without the truck running the injectors are fairly new with only 21k miles as well

How recently were the injectors replaced? There was a run of bad o rings for a little while, I happened to get a set as well. 6 of my injectors has split o rings and wouldn't build any icp. Not sure how the sd guys check with the quick connect fittings but I cap one side of the pump and and rig a gauge up on the other high pressure line and crank it.

fords4life

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what your low pressure oil pressure is like? Wondering if your LPOP is having issues and not supplying the HPOP side of things.

dsberman94

Reaction score
How recently were the injectors replaced? There was a run of bad o rings for a little while, I happened to get a set as well. 6 of my injectors has split o rings and wouldn't build any icp. Not sure how the sd guys check with the quick connect fittings but I cap one side of the pump and and rig a gauge up on the other high pressure line and crank it.

Just for the record 2- #6 oring boss-1/4"jic. And a cap. Then the hose and gauge. I believe it's #6 going from memory.

Reaction score
Haven't checked lpop, not sure how to actually but dummy gauge does come up. Injectors came from rosewood diesel but there were brand new single shots not remaned.

secondarychaos

Reaction score
Check that you have enough oil in the pan too.

if the LPOP picks up a bubble of air and throws it to the HPOP, you can have dummy gauge pressure without HPOP functioning well.

Latest posts

Members online