Kansas Members Post Up!!!!

dirtboy25

Reaction score
frabz-shut-up-i-dont-like-either-one-of-you-8652ee.jpg

Red_93_L

Reaction score
Awesome! I'll have to meet up with you guys out there. Or better yet we could all drive out together. I plan on leaving Thursday.

Strokersace

Reaction score
From Kansas, left for 12 years, now on my way back. Went to school in the Remington School District up until the middle of high school. Lived around Potwin. Moved out west to a small town in central western Kansas where my moms family is. Town named Leoti. My dad and brother live in Rose Hill. I'll be working back in Wichita full time this coming winter.

Chris I texted to back yesterday when I was driving.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Well folks I've had a pretty good week so far, gave my two weeks notice at the dealership and I'll be starting working with Chris out at the oil refinery on the 4th. I'll go through a couple weeks of basic training and then get thrown out onto a unit...pretty excited, been trying to get hired on out there for two years so it's a dream come true! Maybe now I'll be able to afford to go down to TS!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
But you won't be able to go cause you won't be able to get off work. Trust me. Just get used to the idea of never having time off work. Just saying.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
But you won't be able to go cause you won't be able to get off work. Trust me. Just get used to the idea of never having time off work. Just saying.

More time off than what I have now at least. Heck even if I work more, I won't mind I'm sure. I'm just tired of the drama around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online