Kingzilla build!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
ginger.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yes he is a soulless, evil mind trick playing, freckle covered goober. Roll up the window so you don't get skin cancer little gingie.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I gave an update...... Lol

He's gonna back half a half ton and put the motor setup in it. :) you're welcome!

Oh and he has some forces on his dually that he's trying to sell me already! I win!

Motostroker

Reaction score
Lots of things have happened. I have already bought and sold two reg cabs to find this project, and I have another reg cab on the way! I picked this up from corb,

b38b35bb62603690acf9a5ed61ed476f.jpg

I sold my 118, don't be discouraged guys. I still have something in the works. I'm only 22 and it's hard to fund a 6 figure build right now but I'm trying to make it happen. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Dang. Inspiration lol. I'm three years younger and I need to start a nice toy correction.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lots of things have happened. I have already bought and sold two reg cabs to find this project, and I have another reg cab on the way! I picked this up from corb,

I sold my 118, don't be discouraged guys. I still have something in the works. I'm only 22 and it's hard to fund a 6 figure build right now but I'm trying to make it happen. Stay tuned!

you must have one good job !

Motostroker

Reaction score
Not a good enough job to do a build like this lol. Good thing I don't have kids, nor a girlfriend.

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Ohhh no! What are you going to do now for an atmo?

Not a good enough job to do a build like this lol. Good thing I don't have kids, nor a girlfriend.

Those things sure do help when building these things.

Motostroker

Reaction score
As far as the atmo...I'm downsizing to garretts new 98 mm GTX charger

swinky

Reaction score
As far as the atmo...I'm downsizing to garretts new 98 mm GTX charger

I want to try the new 69mm.... Seems like a good size and it would be cool to have a 69mm.

Edit I'm wrong it's a borg

Last edited:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I'm thinking downsizing was a good idea.. As much as the 116 would have been good entertainment for all of us here at home bigger is not always better