Lets see your 6.4 on 22s

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
What's everyone running for tire pressure on 35x12.50 22's? I want these toyos to last. I NEVER tow so I used to run I believe 45 on back and 50 up front.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bojangles

Reaction score
Finally got mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 364

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Mine need to hurry up and get here I'm tired of looking at all y'all's BA trucks and walking outside to old stocky lol

Nick_jr7

Reaction score
My 22" BMF Novakanes and 35" Toyo MT should be in at the first of next week.

simonton and smokinstroker what kind of wheels did you order thats taking so long?

simonton6.4

Reaction score
I ordered mine Monday I did the xd810s but I was waiting around on sotas and got fed up with bmf and there crap so I went with xds I'm hoping they'll be here Friday but probably gonna end up being Monday

BlueOx

Reaction score
Anybody got any input on 20x14 wheels on a 4in lift? I know this section is for 6.4 but I'm working on a deal for a set for my 2012. Just wanting opinions and wanting to know if they will fit with out any major issues. Here's the specs and some pics of the wheels.

Fuel Hostage 20x14 Black & Machined
-76mm offset- wide wheel and tire
355/50r20 Kumho Road Venture 50% tread life
u7ebysah.jpg

ba3ebatu.jpg

u2ajunav.jpg

9edaqeja.jpg

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Last edited:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Anybody got any input on 20x14 wheels on a 4in lift? I know this section is for 6.4 but I'm working on a deal for a set for my 2012. Just wanting opinions and wanting to know if they will fit with out any major issues. Here's the specs and some pics of the wheels.

Fuel Hostage 20x14 Black & Machined
-76mm offset- wide wheel and tire
355/50r20 Kumho Road Venture 50% tread life
u7ebysah.jpg

ba3ebatu.jpg

u2ajunav.jpg

9edaqeja.jpg

That's my old wheels and lift, its on another employees truck. That combo required at least a 6" lift to clear, and it still had a little bit of rub at full lock. You will need a 2" spacer in the front and either a larger block or add a leafs in the rear to clear them with your 4" lift.

BlueOx

Reaction score
That's my old wheels and lift, its on another employees truck. That combo required at least a 6" lift to clear, and it still had a little bit of rub at full lock. You will need a 2" spacer in the front and either a larger block or add a leafs in the rear to clear them with your 4" lift.

Well damn lol I had a feeling somebody had at least seen this rig before. So no way they'd work on a 4in left huh? I could have swore three was another fella on here that was running 20x14s on just a leveling kit.

BlueOx

Reaction score
If you wanted to swap to a smaller tire like a 33" x 13.50 you might be able to but its still going to rub some.

Like rubbing on the fender or the liner? I'm not opposed to tying back the inner liner at all, just don't want to crush a fender. My hardly ever get offroad either.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah the rear of the fender liner, I trimmed mine the most I was willing to live with which wasn't much and put up with the little bit of the rub.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Yeah the rear of the fender liner, I trimmed mine the most I was willing to live with which wasn't much and put up with the little bit of the rub.

Well if it's just going to rub on the plastic liner, I'm ok with that. I was mainly worried about crushing a fender or having it hit on the bumper

Latest posts

Members online