Leveling kit and 20x14's, 33x12.50's, and 2 inch spacers ?

vbdzlife

Reaction score
I really love the low and wide look. I want to run 20x14 Fuel Hostage or Maverick on 33x12.50 Mud Grapplers and 2 inch spacers. I want it bad enough that I don't care how much trimming I have to do. The truck is 2002 F-250 rclb. Is it possible?

David N

Reaction score
I feel like you better get the torch out. LOL

I did 20x12's and 325's, and do a considerable amount of trimming to the inner fender and front valence.

But I do looooooooove the short wide and gorgeous look too!
truck.jpg

9dbf0562-e1ec-461c-bc56-6a976f8f597c_zpsc33cb816.jpg

B.Warning

Reaction score
There's a pic floating around from Daryl of 14 wides and 33's on a ex cab long bed. That truck however isn't running spacers. In my experience with these trucks adding another 2"of spacer isn't going to clear...not a chance in hell unless you literally push the bumper several inches forward and trim it. Then damn near cut the lower portion of the fender clear to the body line.

Good luck tho....have a cutoff wheel ready.

vbdzlife

Reaction score
There's a pic floating around from Daryl of 14 wides and 33's on a ex cab long bed. That truck however isn't running spacers. In my experience with these trucks adding another 2"of spacer isn't going to clear...not a chance in hell unless you literally push the bumper several inches forward and trim it. Then damn near cut the lower portion of the fender clear to the body line.

Do you think a 4 inch lift would do it? If I had to lift it.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
With a leveling kit you can run the wheels and tires for sure. With the 2inch spacers you would need at least 4 inches minimum. Still probably have some rubbing as spacers throw off the geometry of everything.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score

Exactly.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Id bet moolah that grn/gold truck rubs on the spring and the aft edge of the fender....my truck.did with 18x14 welds and 35x15.5s on it. It rubbed BAD, lol.

David N- what do you have going on there? Im sitting on 6" right now and the same, well, here:
Sideshot.jpg

I am running 35x12.5 on 20x12s. I am getting hooked up with stock suspension from a one ton. Is that similar to what you are running? You got what I want.

David N

Reaction score
Mine are 33x13.50's on stock height, just a 2" leveling kit from ebay. I trimed the valence and the inner fender. Other than that, its perfect.

dieselflash

Reaction score
I feel like you better get the torch out. LOL

I did 20x12's and 325's, and do a considerable amount of trimming to the inner fender and front valence.

But I do looooooooove the short wide and gorgeous look too!
truck.jpg

9dbf0562-e1ec-461c-bc56-6a976f8f597c_zpsc33cb816.jpg

Are those -44 offset wheels?

David N

Reaction score
Yes I believe they are. Im pretty sure that's the only offset you can get on a 20x12 Fuel. Not for certain on that though.

Latest posts

Members online