Lift dilemma

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Just trying to see how the consensus is around here, have a few different ways I can go.

4" BDS with Fox shocks
6" procomp stage 1 -- both of these are brand new for really good prices.

Or a 7" icon lift for same price as those but it needs a front box kit since it is off a 09.

Big question is, do I really need more than 4"? I've always liked the idea of 8" on 14 wides and 37s but I feel like it's almost just showing off.

Have some 20x10s and 35s on way right now and I'm gonna throw on a little 2" level spacer for temporary.

TripleE44

Reaction score
One thing I've learned is when lift height is a question, if you want it bigger, you might as well get it bigger to begin with. Otherwise you'll buy the 4'' thinking its more reasonable, but a year later you'll buy the 8'', or at the very least you'll wish you did.

I wouldn't even consider the pro comp. Icon or BDS of those options easily.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
That's how I was feeling about the procomp as well lol.

I'm really debating the BDS as I think it'll be enough. Not sure though. I could always bump it up to 6" with the spacer up front and a bigger block in back.

BK39

Reaction score
Like stated above, if you're considering the bigger lift, you might as well go ahead and get it. I started with a 4" on my old truck, went to 8" within 2 years. I should have just went with the 8 to start with.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.