Lift question for 16 F350

hondahater4ever

Reaction score
I am looking to buy this left kit for my 2016 F350 Lariat 6.7 FX4

http://www.xtremediesel.com/readylift-69-2531-3-5-3-sst-stage-4-lift-kit.aspx

I like the idea of keeping my stock shocks, and I have read alot of reviews and seems like a very good lift kit. My issue is I was to put a nice set of bigger wheels on but since its coming close to winter I will be running my stocks 20 inch Ford wheels, I was wanting to know if anyone has pics of this height lift on stock wheels. I just dont want the truck to look weird all winter if the lift on stock wheels makes it look stupid.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
009a9dacead498f64bfcc662d962ccff.jpg

That’s the best pic I have with that lift on stock wheels. It looks alright, my fender flares don’t help lol.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Since it uses the factory shocks, I would assume the ride is the same as factory. Is this the case?

I didn’t use the shock extensions. Seems sketchy to me and the stock shocks are garbage lol. When I first installed my lift I did the fox 2.0 shocks. It doesn’t ride as good as stock in my opinion after the lift...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn’t use the shock extensions. Seems sketchy to me and the stock shocks are garbage lol. When I first installed my lift I did the fox 2.0 shocks. It doesn’t ride as good as stock in my opinion after the lift...

it wont , when changing the geometry with just a spacer. good shocks and a 2.5" lift is the best way to raise the truck and improve over the factory ride quality. PMF Alpha 2.5" is by far the best way to level it and IMPROVE ride quality. it all really depends on budget.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
it wont , when changing the geometry with just a spacer. good shocks and a 2.5" lift is the best way to raise the truck and improve over the factory ride quality. PMF Alpha 2.5" is by far the best way to level it and IMPROVE ride quality. it all really depends on budget.

If I had known better at the time, I would have just gone with a better quality lift to begin with. I run a fair bit of off road so I would’ve benefited from it, that’s for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.