Lifted 6.7's

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Nice looking truck..and I like the color.. Neighbor got one in that deep brown color..I also like the 22's..you doing anything else to her..

Thanks. Just subtle stuff. 2wd valance and LED headlights and fogs from Josh at The Diesel Cartel should be in this week.

At some point, It will get full audio and sound deading....along with a turbo kit of some sort.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
From what people who have them say,you may not be impressed with leds as headlights,especially if you have no rigids or equivalent to use for brights.I wouldn't waste $ on them but if you intend on getting rigids or never use your high beams & just want a better look then leds may be for you,good luck & sharp truck.

Jassman

Reaction score
Thanks. Just subtle stuff. 2wd valance and LED headlights and fogs from Josh at The Diesel Cartel should be in this week.

At some point, It will get full audio and sound deading....along with a turbo kit of some sort.

Thats my next move.. full audio and Im looking at a My Touch Air set up with additional cameras in front and one in bed for 5th wheel. I went with the Retro Led's..second set which was better than the first set being more focused in front along with Led Driving/fog, top of cab and reverse bulbs. Very Pleased overall and customer service has been good from Todd. I heard from another member that the Diesel Cartels Led's were slightly brighter, but more money. You may have to play with alignment which makes the world of difference. Each bulb from these different manufactures are different and focus and alignment make a huge difference. Im also looking at a way when I go to brights the driving/fog lights stay on....Lastly looking to find a very affordable light bar to go between the tow hooks.

Tking26

Reaction score
any problems rubbing with 37x 13.50s and 20x10 wheels with the 5.5" lift or do they clear?

SandroLakeandBay

Reaction score
Wow.

You all have gorgeous trucks. Would like to purchase a 6.7 next year and do some bigger things with it than my 6.0. Love to see the effort all of you have put into your pride and joys, again, nice trucks guys.:ford:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Another HUGE thumbs up on all of your awesome rides! I am trying to finish my own build and then upload some photos..

As it stands I am going with: Carli 2.5" full leveling Pintop w/Deaver full springs, Carli steering stabilizer and front diff guard; Warn premium powder coated hubs (brand new models); Dynatrac ball joints; and EBC brakes/rotors with stainless lines.

Jomax

Reaction score
20150423_191154.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.