Light it

Heavy Stroker

Reaction score
New guy on PSA, where do I get my sticker? Lol.

I have logged almost 200k miles on my job 1 six four. I have had todo a whole bunch of parking lot repairs traveling thru the country. My diesel mechanic background is the only reason the truck is still running.

I run a bunch of aftermarket parts and tunes. I also beat on my truck running thru the Rockies on a weekly basis.

Break it, rebuild it, break something else is story of my life.

Anybody else running high mileage factory engine 6.4?

Heavy Stroker

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA.

Mine is all deleted and studded and I'm at 160k

Thanks for the welcome guys.

DWhite what tip you got on the Flo-pro? How far out is it, does it cover your bumper with soot?

Anyone done the studs themselves, 1by1 cab on?

DWhite

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys.

DWhite what tip you got on the Flo-pro? How far out is it, does it cover your bumper with soot?

Anyone done the studs themselves, 1by1 cab on?

6 inch tip that came with flo pro exhaust it doesn't stick out all that much probably even with body. It gets a little black smoke on the bottom corner but my bumpers are painted so it is really hard to tell. I'll try and remember to get a pic for you if it helps.

my studs where done one at a time cab off but I believe bigrpowr did a write up of one at a time cab on stud job.

Heavy Stroker

Reaction score
6 inch tip that came with flo pro exhaust it doesn't stick out all that much probably even with body. It gets a little black smoke on the bottom corner but my bumpers are painted so it is really hard to tell. I'll try and remember to get a pic for you if it helps.

my studs where done one at a time cab off but I believe bigrpowr did a write up of one at a time cab on stud job.

Thanks for info, the tb ss 5" Flo-Pro I am thinking about ordering says it doesn't come with a tip, I just interested in what length tips guys are using that will keep soot off bumper.

I have read BigPower wirte up, he did a great job explaining. I am just wondering if anyone has done it personally, that could share their experience.

I have beat on the truck w/o studs for so long, noway and I payng shop $600 cab-lift for 8 simple bolts

DWhite

Reaction score
When we pulled my cab I also did the BD 6.0 manifolds and up pipe kit as well as new rockers since mine was wore. I was going to do it cab on but I had some other stuff I wanted to do so I lifted the cab.

I think an 18 inch to 20 inch exhaust tip would be fine. Mine is 15 or 16 long I believe and I think that is plenty cause if you want it to stick out more slide it out.

Latest posts

Members online